Sunday, August 10, 2008

Introduction

eeeeeettto...so, hi y'all XD.
There's always a beginning of everything, and so thus, this is the beginning of my blog and I'll begin by introducing myself.XD

My name's Ran and I'm a 17 years old girl and a freshmen of Bandung Institute of Technology (Institut Teknologi Bandung) majoring in Arts and Design.

I'm 168 cm or 5'8 in height. and I dunno how much I weight coz really...I just dont care ;)

I'm nuts about Japan (anime,cultural,er...stuff about Japan) and pretty much about Harry Potter and probably much others since I'm pretty much fickle about things xp.

I speak 3 languages (other than my mother tongue,which is Indonesian. they're English, Japanese and a tiny bit of Chinese).

I listen mostly to Rock music,as in lately, and listen to most genres of music except for dangdut,keroncong,country music,folk songs,enka...well, you get the idea.

I drive a motorbike and is learning how to drive a car...up to this point the only way i move my car is reversing it (alias mundur).

And the people I look up to in my life are:

  • my mom
  • John Terry (the Chelsea Captain and England's Captain)
  • Kitagawa Keiko (the one who plays Hino Rei of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Hasegawa Momoko of Mop Girl, Rina of Dear Friends, Reiko of Tokyo Drift, and lots other. Look her up in Wiki.)
  • Synyster Gates (God of Guitar, guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold).

And so, I dunno if anyone's reading this or not...so in case there are someone reading this, I decided to write in english instead. maybe next time I'll write in my native tongue XD.

sa, like it's said in Japanese 'Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!' or, nice to meet you.

Please expect more of me XD

No comments: