Monday, August 11, 2008

1st day in college

aaaah....finally the new time starts!!

Being a freshmen means a newbie in everything! and I mean everything!
New place, new school, new friends, new environments...and lots others. Thinking that my life in this new place wont be the same as the one I had at home made me a little nervous to begin with...no, scared.

Humans tend to be scared of something that they didnt knew and cope with well, and that is what I've been through, throughout this first week living alone, away from my family.

Okay, so me and my famz are still in the same island...but it's still different...
Back then, I had my sister to fool around with...and my mom always had these great foods for breakfast,lunch and dinner.Even though he's really pissing me off, I kinda miss my dad...er, kinda.

But now, I do everything by myself. but, I'm not complaining.

This is one of the steps I have to take in the path of adolescence. Being 17 isnt as easy as I thought, but I'll make it through.

May the new school be horrid, may the people be horrible to me...I dont care. From now on I will do my best! I'll make it, 4 years to come!!

Uugh...talking serious is not my thing...-.-.
But the first reason I made a blog was so I could speak out my mind...then again, let's talk about something more relaxing XD.

When I was in Jakarta I bought 2 Bleach plushies. D'you know Bleach? the anime about Shinigami and Hollows...man, they kick @$s!!XD
I bought the Hitsugaya Toushirou and Kurosaki Ichigo's plushies with the little sucking cups on them, so you can stick them onto your car windows!!

Pity I dont have a car T-T. I want one tho'.

Either way, both of them are soooooooooo cute, just staring at them made me feel woozy!! er...was that supposed to happen?

anyhooo, I miss them...I didnt bring them to my apartment...-.-!! Gomen, Shirou-chan, Ichigo...

And after a hard day in campus...I spend my time relaxing wiiiiiiiiiiith........watching Live Action Sailor Moon or Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon!!!LOL

Seriously, even though you dont like the anime/manga, you should go watch it...the fighting scenes are enough to make you roar in laughter LOL. No, but because of the actors and actresses. By that time they're nobody, but if you follow their carrers until now, you'd realize that they've all become really, really famous people in the industry of entertainment. Not only in Japan, maybe even worldwide!!

And because of Sailor Moon, I got to know Kitagawa Keiko-san. The one that plays Hino Rei/Sailor Mars. She is one heck of an actress, and even though she's so famous, I cant hardly believe that she's so down to earth...she's so my role model!! She's played in Too Fast Too Furious: Tokyo Drift as Reiko, the girl mechanic in Han's crews. That's her Hollywood breakthough, and I cant wait for her next appearance in worldwide theatre!!

But I'll talk about her maybe sometimes later, I've got to cook myself dinner now XD.so until then, Ciao!!

--by the way, something's wrong with blogger.com. I cant post Shirou-chan and Ichigo's photoooo....-.-!!!

No comments: